Tuesday 4 October 2011

Dove - Visibly Smooth Deodorant

Dove deodorant that is supposed to minimize underarm hair for a while but never got around to it. I was using it for some time now in order to give a good review on their claim that hair will grow back noticeably less.

Well, after using almost the entire stick, I really don't notice any difference. I still have to shave my underarms pretty much as often as I had to before I started using this deodorant. It does, however, go on smooth and doesn't make your clothes white - which is really annoying. It also seems to keep me fairly dry throughout the day.

All in all, it's a descent deodorant for a descent price. It just doesn't make much of a difference as far as making underarm hair less visible over time as I am almost finished with the entire stick.